Snapple Marketing Campaign
the plans book was presented to the judges at the competition, which included leadership from the Dr.Pepper Snapple Group
National Student Advertising Competition
2016 District Finalists
As a part of the creative team in a Marketing course dedicated to the competition, I helped develop this campaign for NSAC 2016. Our team created a fully integrated marketing and advertising campaign for Snapple, the client for this year's competition, over an intense and rewarding 6 months. Our team took 3rd place overall in District 1.
My specific contributions to this team effort include the following:
- Assisted in the development of campaign concepts for Snapple
- Generated ideas for static advertisements for our campaign
- Produced several static advertisements
- Produced animatic representations of our television advertisement
- Utilized Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create various components of the campaign, including a mock-up version of an Augmented Reality feature, social media graphics, and elements of the TV spot.